INSTRUCTIONS + NOTES
- Input all times in "mm:ss" format. Input swim volume without a comma. 400 yard TT is based on a pool swim without a wetsuit. The estimated race time is based on an open water swim with a wetsuit.
- Input 20 min TT speed is based on a flat course time trial.
- Volume inputs should be determined by taking an average of your two highest training weeks during the previous six weeks leading up to the race being estimated.
- Years of experience should be determined by the number of seasons in which you have raced at the distance being estimated, not including this year.
- Minimum training volumes:
• Swim = 1200 yds
• Bike = 25 miles
• Run = 7 miles
- "Computrainer Ergometer Input" = 20 min wattage test is based on a Computrainer Ergometer "Computrainer Ergometer Output" = all wattage outputs will be based on a Computrainer Ergometer
- The calculator is currently calibrated to give an individual's "best scenario" race time on an average course. Any nutrition mistakes, injuries or mishaps will reduce the likelihood of achieving the calculated race time.
- Questions about the calculator? Contact email@example.com.
The calculations on this web page are provided by QT2 Systems, LLC (D.B.A OutRival Racing, QT2 Systems) as a service to the triathlon and running community on an "as is" basis and may be used for information purposes only. QT2 assumes no responsibility for error or omissions in these calculations. QT2 makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. QT2 makes no, and expressly disclaims any, representations, express or implied, regarding this web site, including without limitation the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the calculations, and other items on this Web site. No advice or information given by on this web site shall create any warranty or liability. Under no circumstances shall QT2 or any of its affiliates, respective partners, employees, subsidiaries, agents, or parents be held liable for any damages, whether direct, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential, and including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits arising from or in connection with the use, reliance on, or performance of the information on this web site.